2016年6月30日星期四

Development of USB data cable

I believe we are in daily use electronic products in the process, it will be exposed to numerous aluminum usb cable. But also very prone unglued damaged, although small parts can be matched, but a business trip, this problem occurs under tourism, etc., affect our electronic product usage, this brought a lot of trouble. So I have recently come into contact with an aluminum cable, manufacturers have to say very carefully, consumer distress they continue to discover and resolve, that aluminum usb data cable unglued problem has been solved.

I do not intend to Horizontal Tech Group Limited buy a usb cable of aluminum, not knowing at the time that they produce aluminum data lcable troubles will not be unglued, but 2 in 1 usb cable attracted me, for various reasons I have two phones, one is to send her husband a birthday gift 6S, a unit is working with Huawei, because the system is not the same with the data lines are not the same, every time I always want to identify the data lines, even with wrong usb data cable, unlike my friend Samsung and Huawei are the Andrew system with a usb cable. When I read this beautiful combo usb data cable when the heart is a pleasant surprise, the linker is a local tyrant gold fittings, metal plating thin frosted design, antioxidant anti-rust durable, and there are many color line body, but let me put it down, I did not see introduction to readily bought a grass green line body. I bought a little feel how much my heart is a bit hasty, reduces the expected receipt of goods. Results After a few days I duly received this novel data line, not only did not let me down, I also discovered the advantages not found in the original it is integrally molded housing, in-mold forming, do not need glue, also will no longer appear unglued embarrassment, even in the alpine region will not fall off. Line body is a high-strength thick, tensile tear, easy to carry.


Tinned copper wire selection of American Standard package core, through the 2.1A current, taking into account the speed of the charging efficiency and stable data transmission. Fully compatible with Apple and Android, support for mobile data transfer and power charging. I think I found the baby, but the fear does not match with the actual briefing, on their own with a month, just this month I travel several times, I had to take two phones, but I used aluminum combo the data line of the bag after suddenly felt a lot less, I am no longer with wrong and used the wrong usb cable, carrying anywhere, my colleague also very surprised to find my secret weapon, and says: "good is well, the easiest unglued, and over time has not worked! "I heard, and with a low profile for some time, beginning with the time and is no different ah, my friend secretly told my doubts, friends laugh and said: "Describe your data line quality assurance, what are you stupid!" I suddenly realized, then there are many of my friends asked me to buy a URL, I secretly laughed in my heart!

Here and share with you my blase experience, I hope we can have a more convenient and easier to carry good quality merchandise. Do not underestimate a small parts, without it, and then the high-end electronic products can not run Oh!


There is a need to use the following contact information
Email:info@szhorizontal.com
Fax:86 755 -83472094
Tel:86 755 -83473753
Skype:horizontal@hotmail.com
Whatsapp:+8618124514712
website: http://www.qqpowerbank.com




没有评论:

发表评论